Location: Atlanta, Georgia (Inman Park)
Reports to: Manager/Director
Position Type: Full-time
UrbanTrans manages various multi-modal transportation programs that aim to change commuter travel behaviors. The successful digital marketer will manage a CRM/communication database and plan and implement marketing database, email, social, and other campaigns for our clients and the company.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- BS/MS in marketing, communications, or related field
- Five years experience in marketing related field. Three years working experience in digital marketing.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
We realize job descriptions ask you to be great at everything. We also realize that’s not feasible or valuable for either party involved. As such, we’ve broken down the job skills based on what our perfect hire must have versus skills that we think it would be nice for you to have. All to help us both realize if this is a good long-term match. That way you know the big things we are focused on.
Our must haves:
- Demonstrable experience creating, leading and managing marketing, CRM, and/or communication database campaigns
- Demonstrable experience successfully utilizing marketing automation software for lead management, customer base marketing, email marketing and mobile marketing
- Demonstrable experience designing and managing user funnels and conversion funnels
- Demonstrable experience creating and implementing email campaigns
- Demonstrable experience identifying target audiences and creating and executing digital campaigns that maximize engagement and conversions
- Demonstrable experience in mobile digital strategies today and an understanding of the likely future
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement as they apply to UrbanTrans’ work to change travel behavior
- Solid knowledge and utilization of website and mobile analytics tools for results-driven campaign reporting
- Demonstrable knowledge and utilization of web and mobile analytics tools as they apply for results-driven campaign reporting
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns for multiple clients, oversee billing, time management, scheduling, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to harness changing integration abilities among digital tools/platforms to maximize project/client goals
These are the things that will be nice to have:
- Experience with content strategy and governance including digital optimization, content and editorial quality
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with service design and/or CX Journey Map
- Experience in social media, online video creation, and website strategy management
- Experience optimizing digital assets to maximize user/conversion funnels
- Basic ability to edit/update CMS for websites
- Basic understanding and experience with SEO
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- Desire to positively affect the community, region and environment
- Ability to lift, carry and transport 25+ lbs when needed
Please send a resume and cover letter to Aaron Gaul at GaulA@urbantrans.com
In your cover letter, be sure to include a quick paragraph or two regarding one of your favorite campaigns that showcases some of the “must haves” we list above. Include quick highlights to let us know the goal(s), metrics, and results for that campaign. We’d also be interested in hearing how you see your skills being applied to the mission of UrbanTrans and our clients.
Position will remain open until filled.
We appreciate all applicants; however, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.