Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Reports to: President
Pay Rate: $30,000 – $45,000 per year
Position Type: 40 hours/week – 2 month probationary period
UrbanTrans is seeking an administrative assistant to provide project support to our President, manage the Atlanta office, and manage a transit pass program for one of our biggest clients. We are looking for an individual who has the ability to multi-task while maintaining complex schedules, managing an office and keeping engaged in our local programs. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures the office is in good working order; cleanliness, comfort and organization
- Purchases and maintains office supplies and oversees office inventory both for Atlanta office and for two small satellite offices
- Credit card oversight/administration
- Assists with onboarding tasks for new staff/staff transitions
- Coordinates with property manager on parking, construction and other, as needed
- Provide contributions to company newsletter
- Coordinate local activities that support our workplace culture, such as events, volunteer activities, local retreats, etc.
Project Assistant to President:
- Attend and take meeting notes at assigned in-office or virtual project and office meetings; provide meeting notes to President.
- Organize materials for client meetings; catering, printing collateral, etc.
- Maintain administrative files for specific clients
- Analyze datasets and coordinate with planners who conduct GIS mapping
- Data entry of commuter-specific information & travel surveys
- Basic budgeting and project coordination
Transit Pass Program Administration:
- Administer all elements of a transit pass program for Perimeter-area client, including:
- Manage monthly order process between employers and Atlanta transit agencies
- Provide card troubleshooting and replacement customer service
- Coordinate monthly invoices
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- BS or BA with 2-4 years of office management experience in a small business environment.
- Full-time professional experience related to office management and project support activities
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Computer skills including knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office including strong Excel knowledge and database management are important.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills, communication abilities, proactivity, multi-tasking and basic familiarity with project coordination for several projects.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work productively in an open office environment (note we are a dog friendly office space).
- Desire to positively affect the community, region and environment
- Ability to lift, carry and transport 25+ lbs.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Kate Wilson at email@example.com
Positions will remain open until filled.
We appreciate all applicants; however, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.