UrbanTrans is finishing up our role as a sub-consultant on TeleworkSoCal, a project for the Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC) which included 12 pilot telework projects with employers in Southern California. Working closely with Elham Shirazi, a national telework expert, our team developed and promoted a free one-stop information and assistance resource for employers exploring and implementing telework programs in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.
Our team’s efforts included marketing, planning, and evaluation assistance. Specific tasks for the project included:
- Identification, selection, and commitment of participating employers
- Development of a “pitch kit” and methodology for employer recruitment
- Development of a TeleworkSoCal brand
- Development and production of an employer telework toolkit including branded promotional materials, program reference materials, FAQs, sample policies, and other relevant pilot marketing materials
- Development, hosting, and maintenance of a custom website that offered a potential impact calculator, registration of interested employers, secure download of pilot materials, and updated pilot event information
- Pilot program survey development, facilitation, and evaluation for program effectiveness and improvements